Degree of Freedom provides structural engineering services in the bridge and building sectors to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are currently about thirty employees spread across our three offices in Oslo, Valencia and Athens. We focus on working internationally, and being architecture oriented and competent.
We are seeking a talented Engineer/Project leader for our Valencia office. Candidates for the position should have minimum 10 years of experience in bridge and/or building projects. Fluent English language is a requirement.
- Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects.
- Communicate with clients.
- Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
- Manage project design and deliverables as was well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
- Understand and track financial information related to the project.
- Degree (MSc preferred) in structural engineering or related field.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
Visit us on www.dofengineers.com
Please apply for this position by email not later than 13th October 2020, e-mail: email@example.com.